[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just a thank you

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 21:29:05 -0500

Dear Dasha,

I am so sad to hear of your cancer diagnosis.  Through bookshare,
there may be something that could help you tremendously.  I just
finished scanning "Medicinal Mushrooms " by the famous California
herbalist Christopher Hobbs.  he explains the benefits of the most
popular medicinal mushrooms and walks the reader through the research
showing how each one helps.  Medicinal mushrooms boost immunity and
shrink cancer tumors.  They have been used extensively in China and
the Soviet Union to successfully resolve cancer situations.

Unfortunately, the book needs a sighted proofer because it has charts
and tables that need to be put into an accessible fashion by someone
who can see the original layout and placement.  some photos may need
to be described.  If you are interested, I could stop my scanning of
another book, clean up the text, and seek a proofer who would be
interested in taking on this project.

The mushrooms are amazing, which is why I bought the book and wanted
to read it.  they do things, as proven by research, that no
pharmaceutical can today.

Kelly