[bksvol-discuss] Re: looking for Laurie Eakes

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:58:52 -0700

Hi Jackie,

I don't know the submitter, but this might help. I had a book with similar questions about page breaks. I looked on Amazon using the ISBN of the book to find out how many pages the book should have. That let me know whether all of the page breaks were present. You might try that, then you can at least know if page breaks are missing. My guess would be that if the number of pages is accurate that the page breaks are in the right places. No way, of course, to know for sure, but maybe? Sorry if that was a useless suggestion.

Mayrie

At 11:10 AM 6/1/2008, you wrote:
I'm looking for Laurie Eakes, the submitter of "a journey worth
taking: finding your purpose in this world". I don't belong to the
bookshare list--does any1 know if she's on there?

Here's the difficulty--this book has virtually no page numbers, & I
suspect page breaks may not be altogether correct as well, so I'm
hesitant to just insert page numbers where the page breaks are. Thus,
if she doesn't send me the book, looks like I'll be forced to reject.
I hate that, cuz it's not a bad scan, but I can't find it locally & I
shouldn't have to buy it.

--
Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at: