[bksvol-discuss] Re: k1000

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 04:38:07 -0600

Kellie, it worked, one miore question, how do you keep the headings and page numbers? I have it set to carefully but that may not be right. Myself don't care but we are talking bookshare here and when it comes down to it, my personal preferences are put aside.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>