[bksvol-discuss] Re: k1000

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:03:58 -0500

Elizabeth,  you will find header removal in file/utilities/remove headers
and footers.  To check that all pages are there,  sample every 20 pages or
so and check that print pages match logical pages.  You may need to set
page 1 in the Kurzweil file to match page 1 in the book first.
I have discussed this topic at length in prior postings.

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
08/10/2004 12:15 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] k1000

Please someone give info for using k1000 version 8.1 for removing page
headers please and give info about how to use the program to verify all
pages are there quicly.  Thanks

E.