[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted: synestesia book

  • From: "Sheri Wells-Jensen" <swellsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 15:49:43 -0400

Thanks, Carrie, and cindy, the book is:
Synesthesia: A Union of the Senses

Richard E. Cytowic

1989

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 3:13 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted: synestesia book

Which one is it? I want to add it to the Being
Validated list, but on Amazon there are two different
titles on the same subject by the same author.

Cindy

--- Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Sheri,

  I grabbed the synesthesia book.  I have a copy of
it at home, so it shouldn't take me long to validate
it.  I will let everyone know when I upload it for
admin approval.

  Thanks for scanning it!  Carrie

Sheri Wells-Jensen <swellsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Good afternoon, Folks,

It took longer than I thought it would to find and
scan, but I just uploaded
the Richard Cytowic book about synestesia. I didn't
proofread: I actually
can't sit down and read this until I'm done with a
couple other work-related
books that are in line first, but superficially, it
looks like a decent
scan.

Best,

Sheri