[bksvol-discuss] just submitted: synestesia book

  • From: "Sheri Wells-Jensen" <swellsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 14:25:10 -0400

Good afternoon, Folks,

It took longer than I thought it would to find and scan, but I just uploaded the Richard Cytowic book about synestesia. I didn't proofread: I actually can't sit down and read this until I'm done with a couple other work-related books that are in line first, but superficially, it looks like a decent scan.

Best,

Sheri