[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted Coming Attractions

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 14:13:56 -0400

Hi all,

Kristin, excellent advice.  Well written.

Here is another way to do this, it's just different.  It's the way I like to do
it.

1.  Log into Bookshare.

2.  Use your Links List, insert-tab in WE, insert-f7 in Jaws and System Access.

3.  Hit v for Volunteer Home and press enter.

4.  Enable your Links List again and this time use either m for My Checked Out
Books, or C for check out a book.  If Using C note the Change Password link and
just press C again.

5.  Then, just arrow down to the start of the list and go.

Ann P.

--
AAnn K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT