[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted Coming Attractions

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:09:32 EDT

It went through. Just look on the checkout page to confirm.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] just submitted Coming Attractions
Date:
4/7/2009 2:02:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi Gang,

I just sent in Coming Attractions by Fannie Flagg.  It's kind of cute
about a young teenage girl who is wise beyond her years. It's about
350 pages and should be very clean if the  the awful stripper" leaves
it alone.  I'm sure it went through alright but I didn't get a
confirming email like I always do. How can I check to see if it
indeed did go through?
Thanks."

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P