[bksvol-discuss] importance of proofreading children's books

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 13:56:52 -0600

I can't stress it enough. Especially since I am in the process of
proofreading a children's book, Depend on Katie John. The last name of
the family, I finally found out was Tucker. But it scanned as, well, I
don't have to tell you experienced scanners out there what it scanned
as. Besides, I can't, without getting kicked off the list, haha. So
proofread those kids' books!

Pam