[bksvol-discuss] Re: html ed. of The Crystal Cave in Bookshare edition.

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:20:12 -0400

Amy,

Check into a program called

Read Please.

The program is free, the pay for version has better voices, but I think you
will find it an improvement, or maybe not over Narrator, any how, give it a
try.  You cut and paste into the window what you want it to read and it
does.  It is designed for students with learning disabilities but I have
several friends who have used it till they could afford something better.

http://www.readplease.com/

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx