[bksvol-discuss] how to find invisible scannos

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 13:19:56 -0600

Hi all,

I have found that I can go over and over a book but, in the end, I
really have to listen to it to find those invisible scannos. These are
the little things that are in such a faint font-colour that you cannot
see them, or that seem to be between lines when there does not appear
to BE a space between the lines, but which are there and cause the
readers to speak them aloud. Periods, little weird shapes, an odd
comma or slash mark, even a goofy paragraph mark.

Have you guys found any ways to find those without listening to the
entire book? I was thinking that something like looking at a document
in negative image might make them show up but negative image is a
photoshop thing, not a WORD thing.

Hoping,

Charisma