[bksvol-discuss] Notes Formatting

  • From: Alicia Stillwell <alicia.stillwell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 15:35:41 -0400

Hi,

This is one of my first times proofing a book so I apologize if this
question has already been answered.  The book I'm proofing has a notes
section, so throughout the text there are numbers, which would normally be
superscripted, but when scanned are just numbers in the text.  What is the
correct format for these numbers which refer to a note in the back section
of the book, leave as is or to turn them into superscripts?

Thank you,
Alicia Stillwell

P.S.  I couldn't find this anywhere in the handbook, but if it is in there
if someone could point me to that location it would be greatly appreciated.