[bksvol-discuss] hold for ... query

  • From: "Noel Romey" <nromey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:09:31 -0500

Hey guys,

I guess I don't read the list enough, but was wondering how one gets a Hold
for X person placed on a book for validation.  There seem to be several
books like that on the step 1 page that ave een there for a bit and just
wondered how that's decided and if we should just wait for the people in
question to pick the books up.

Thanks.

Noel

database 2938 (20080311) __________