[bksvol-discuss] Re: hold for ... query

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 01:05:17 -0700 (PDT)

I think I may have more Holds for me than usual. Some
of us have been working hard to get the Princess Diary
books into the collection before May 1, the sooner the
better, so the girls who have to do a project with
them can. There seem to be problems due to drawings
and different fonts in the headings--and some pages in
the print books have red type. Anyone who wants to
take any of these that say Hold For G. Cindy are
welcome to it. I'd love some help validating these, if
you can, but if there are problems, release rather
than reject them.

Because we are limited to 5 downloads, there are some
other books with problems that need a sighted person
to validate, and they are possibly up there for me.
The Yerby book I had to release because I had to
download another Princess Daisy book--they have to be
done before anything else. If anyone wants to take it
to validate, feel free--but please read my response to
Sue and don't reject it unless you're willing to
rescan it. Just release it again if you find it needs
more work than you want to put into it.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/