[bksvol-discuss] Re: hold for ... query

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:13:20 -0400

Hold for is to be honored unless you get permission from the person for whom the book is being held or from the submitter. There is one "hold for e" on step 1 at present. The book is The Power of Intuition. please honor that hold for e.

E.

At 04:09 PM 3/21/2008, you wrote:
Hey guys,

I guess I don't read the list enough, but was wondering how one gets a Hold
for X person placed on a book for validation.  There seem to be several
books like that on the step 1 page that ave een there for a bit and just
wondered how that's decided and if we should just wait for the people in
question to pick the books up.

Thanks.

Noel

database 2938 (20080311) __________