[bksvol-discuss] Re: help with uploading

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 22:49:51 -0600

Kellie,

I know what you're talking about, but that's tot what it does to me.  I can
read the browse button, but when I click it, JAWS goes completely silent.  I
can't even navigate in the box.  Besides, the box doesn't look like a normal
browse dialog.  My husband can get through it, but JAWS is silent, so I just
type the entire path myself.  No big deal!  (groan)  I now have that
particular path memorized.  I started dreaming about the filename last
night.  I am the same person who dreamed she lived in the line drawing of
the floor plan of my apartment.

Kasondra Payne