[bksvol-discuss] Re: help with uploading

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 15:17:42 -0700

When I submit a book, I have that problem all the time, and I'm finally
starting to see the pattern. Every time my short synopsis ends up being too
long, I never see an error anywhere. I finally now know that that's probably
what it is, but it was so unnerving until I figured that out because I kept
getting thrown back to the page to enter all that info, and all my information
was still there except the file name, but no error message to tell me what I
needed to fix. Since the only thing that was missing for me was the file name,
for the longest time, I thought the error might have had something to do with
that. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):