[bksvol-discuss] help with uploading

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 21:29:16 -0600

Hi Guys!

I really hope someone can help me.  I will send Marissa this same message
privately, but if anyone can tell me how to get around my problem, I would
appreciate it.  Please remember that I am still new at validating.  Well, I
downloaded a book to validate that was in RTF.  I checked it out, and it was
rather well done.  There weren't hardly any scanning errors so I started the
upload process.  Since the browse window won't speak to me, I manually typed
in the entire filename.  After I hit the accept button, the upload process
went faster than I thought it should.  I was brought back to the same page
with all the edit fields with the book information.  The error message was
unlike any that I got before.  It told me that the file wasn't a valid RTF
file.  I checked and rechecked the filename, and I still got the same error
message.  I know the path is correct because I looked at it no less than 20
times.  What can I do?  Thanks!

Kasondra Payne