[bksvol-discuss] Re: header stripping

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:48:59 -0800 (PST)

My understanding is that the stripper strips what's
repeated. Since the page number is different on each
page,te stripper won't strip, and you should delete
the headings yourself, if you don't mind. Also, my
experience is that the headings are often garbled, so,
since they aren't duplications, the stripper won't
strip them.

Cindy

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250