[bksvol-discuss] Re: header stripping

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 08:44:59 -0800

My concern is that sometimes the author's name appears and sometimes the
name of the book, so I have taken your advice and deleted them as I go. This
is a book I am reading for my own pleasure as well as validating it. The
page number is actually on a different line so that wouldn't affect the
stripper.