[bksvol-discuss] Re: hardy boys

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:56:51 -0500

Devi,

usually the person who submitted the original book gets an e-mail, informing
him/her that the book has made it into the collection.  The person who
validates the book gets no such e-mails.  But, if you keep on checking the
book list on Jake's site, you'll spot the title once it is in the
collection.

HTH.

Pratik

  _____