[bksvol-discuss] handbook of disability studies

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 11:59:04 -0500

I am uploading handbook of disability studies from step 2. The book started off with tons of scanning errors and took a lot of time (hours and hours) with rank spelling to get up to 98.45. The submitter, who hopefully will learn to submit better quality in the future by using optimize scan, says she had previously submitted the book with missing and out of order material and appologizes before submitting the copy I just finished validating. I believe everything is now here and in the right order. It is a large book so I could have missed something. When it gets approved, perhaps an interested person will go back and double check for me. The condition in which I got the book from the step 1 page prompts this note. There was a lot of work this book needed and something may have slipped by me.

If anyone is in touch with Adrienne Asch (may have mangled the spelling) and can assist her in submitting better scans in future, her books might make it into the collection faster.

E.