[bksvol-discuss] Re: a thought

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 09:43:37 -0800

Are you aware of Meeting of the Minds; they meet about once a month through Talking Communities using microphones. The books are chosen from NLS talking books and vary a lot. This month on the 22nd they will be discussing The Brothers Karamazov. Usually the books aren't nearly this long. If you want more information just let me know and I can put you in touch with Tom Peters who is the discussion leader. Jill