[bksvol-discuss] Re: starting to scan

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:34:16 -0500

Yes, since I'm interested in yoga, I'll take care of that, if you like. Sounds like an interesting book.

At 09:30 AM 23/02/2006, you wrote:

I've just started to scan the book "Choosing Waterbirth" by Lakshmi Bertram.
My intention is to read it pretty quickly, since the book is going to help me decide if I am interested in Waterbirth for my baby due at the end of March. My hospital offers the option, but I haven't decided yet, and haven't figured out how the insurence company views and pays for anything but the usual.

The book also talks about yoga, which I am not interested in. I'm hoping someone else will be willing to read over that part during validation. Of course I wil make sure pages aren't missing or a total mess for that part as well as the rest of the book, which I will read and edit as always.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
<http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity>http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity