[bksvol-discuss] Re: further to my last message

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:20:44 -0500

Your absolutely right. If the book kicked back to the download page is accepted and uploaded as is instead of the previously validated copy all the changes will be lost.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>