[bksvol-discuss] Re: further to my last message

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 12:41:53 -0700

A question on validating copyright? I believe from other discussions if a
book is kicked back for copyright validation the original uploaded copy
stays there for downloading, not the validated copy?

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau