[bksvol-discuss] Re: further to my last message

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 17:01:58 -0700

S a very serious flaw in the process. Someone who doesn't follow up on their
validations will have done work that means nothing.

There should be some kind of way of letting the validators know and they
have a chance to grab the book and make the correction.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau