[bksvol-discuss] Re: formatting mathematical formulas

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 21:36:32 -0700

Yes that's it Doug!
--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
Passion x Patience x Persistence x Perseverance x Diligence x Integrity = Success, for both the trainer and the trainee.
Chela Robles
AIM and E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=690550695