[bksvol-discuss] Re: forging the stream of consciousness

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 09:35:12 -0500

Hi Misha and all.

First, Misha said: "I hope this works for you.  I at least hope it doesn't
get your book
bounced back from the admin queue because dozens of pages are all bold." If
you are referring to a small problem I recently had with 32 pages of
underlined text, all I can say is "boo hiss".

Secondly, I tried your MsWord method and it worked pretty well. Someone else
on this list sent me a note privately with essentially the same solution.
Many thanks to both of you.

But, [picture of Bob with egg all over his face] I am releasing this book
because I discovered that about a third of the way through the book my
theory about the two thousand chapters all being bolded broke down. Some
were, some weren't. It also turns out that there was other bolded material
such as page numbers and some white spaces.

If it stays on the checkout list for a while, I may get it again and not
worry about the secondary "chapters". But other folks may want to see if
they can do a better job. So, I'll go release it and look for a really easy
book.

I still have dozens of backup files and will work on this in my spare time.

Thanks.
Bob