[bksvol-discuss] Re: for braille readers

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 22:52:41 -0800

I know what it is in braille but what I want to know is what print symbol
generates itt. It is my understanding that asterisk in print is shown by the
type of script used. Maybe Cindy can step in here if this is not the case. In
this particular book, the sign I'm talking about often comes between two
quotes.