[bksvol-discuss] Re: for braille readers

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 13:16:02 -0800

Thanks Julie but these characters are still not making the double dots 3-5 that
I'm seeing and neither is the tilde on the keyboard. It may be a waste of time
but if there is anything we can do while scanning to improve the resulting
braille quality, I would like to do it. I did a book where a number of words
were in italics because they were foreign words and realized how much it would
improve the quality of the book if the reader knew this.