[bksvol-discuss] for Cindy--the Rex Stout book

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:46:11 -0500

Hi Cindy,
Well, as you predicted the fractured Nero Wolf mystery collection Three Doors
to Death has reappeared on the download page. I grabbed it, and I'm copying the
copyright and publishing info below so you can see if you can find it. If you
can't find this edition, maybe you can find a different edition and I can let
you know what pages I need. Thanks very much for helping out with this book.
Kellie

 To Death
by Rex Stout
A Nero Wolfe Threesome
BANTAM BOOKS TORONTO . NEW YORK . LONDON . SYDNEY . AUCKLAND
jj _ j|_J?     ill       Llji
n n   n   r

This low-priced Bantam Book
has been completely reset in a type face
designed for easy reading, and was printed
from new plates. It contains the complete
text of the original hard-cover edition.
NOT ONE WORD HAS BEEN OMITTED.
CONTENTS
Foreword VII
MAN ALIVE 1
OMIT FLOWERS  67
 DOOR TO DEATH  125

THREE  DOORS  TO DEATH
A Bantam Book / published by arrangement with The Viking Press.
PRINTING HISTORY
Viking edition published January 1950 Included in Viking edition of Five of a
Kind, The Third Nero Wolfe Omnibus published 1961
Mystery Guild edition published 1950
Acknowledgment is made to the American magazine, in which
these three short novels originally appeared: "Man Alive,"
December 1947; "Omit Flowers," November 1948; and
"Door to Death," June 1949.
Bantam edition I June 1966
2nd printing . . . June 1966
New Bantam edition I May 1970
4th printing      June 1970       6th printing .. September 1980
5th printing March 1976       7th printing .. September 1985
All rights reserved. Copyright 1947, 1948, 1949 by Rex Stout. Copyright ©
renewed 1975 by Rex Stout.
Cover copyright © 1985 by Hiram Richardson.
This book may not be reproduced in whole or in part, by
mimeograph or any other means, without permission.
For information address: The Viking Press,
40 West 23rd Street, New York, N.Y. 10010.
ISBN 0-553-25127-9
Published simultaneously in the United States and Canada
Bantam Books are published by Bantam Books, Inc. Its trademark, consisting of
the words "Bantam Books" and the portrayal of a rooster, is Registered in U.S.
Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. Marca Registrada. Bantam
Books, Inc., 666 Fifth Avenue, New York, New York 10103.
PRINTED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
H    16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7