[bksvol-discuss] validation question

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:36:05 -0400

Hello Volunteers,

I have a couple questions about formatting a book I'm validating before uploading.

1. Do I need to do anything else besides leaving one blank line at the top of every page to insure the stripper doesn't remove the first line of the text? The page numbers in this book are at the bottom of the pages.

2. A few page numbers are missing. On regular pages I copied the placement of page numbers which was already established. My question is where to put them when a page is very short and there's a large blank portion before the number at the bottom. If I put in all of those blank lines, will a person reading the book in brf find a long gap of blanks? Do I put the number at the bottom or a double spaced, centered distance from the last line of print as in the pages of normal length. .

I'm working in RTF with Microsoft Word.

Thank you,

Always With Love,

Lissi