[bksvol-discuss] validation question
- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:36:05 -0400
I have a couple questions about formatting a book I'm validating before
1. Do I need to do anything else besides leaving one blank line at the top
of every page to insure the stripper doesn't remove the first line of the
text? The page numbers in this book are at the bottom of the pages.
2. A few page numbers are missing. On regular pages I copied the placement
of page numbers which was already established. My question is where to put
them when a page is very short and there's a large blank portion before the
number at the bottom. If I put in all of those blank lines, will a person
reading the book in brf find a long gap of blanks? Do I put the number at
the bottom or a double spaced, centered distance from the last line of print
as in the pages of normal length. .
I'm working in RTF with Microsoft Word.
Always With Love,
To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.
Other related posts: