[bksvol-discuss] Re: first validation was accepted

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 00:20:59 -0400

Way to go, Stacey! (big smile) Thanks for taking time to validate books for us. I'm looking forward to reading the book you're working on now. She is an awesome writer. Congratulations on getting your first validation approved.

Monica Willyard

stacey robinson wrote:
Hi all,
I am very excited.  My first validation was accepted.
I had never done anything like that before and I am so happy to be able to validate for bookshare. I'm currently working my second book. It is Heaven: My Father's House by Ann Graham Lotz.
I am so happy to finally be able to give back to bookshare in some way.

Stacey and GEB dog Chesley