[bksvol-discuss] Re: first validation was accepted

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 23:31:41 -0400

Congratulations, Stacey! We all know how you feel. I don't validate anymore, but I know I would have been excited to receive that first notice of a validation accepted. I do submit, though, and I still get excited every time I get an acceptance notice. <smile> Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested!

stacey robinson wrote:
Hi all,
I am very excited.  My first validation was accepted.
I had never done anything like that before and I am so happy to be able to validate for bookshare. I'm currently working my second book. It is Heaven: My Father's House by Ann Graham Lotz.
I am so happy to finally be able to give back to bookshare in some way.

Stacey and GEB dog Chesley
staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcus Williams" <marcus72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>