[bksvol-discuss] first validation was accepted

  • From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:12:05 -0500

Hi all,
I am very excited.  My first validation was accepted.
I had never done anything like that before and I am so happy to be able to validate for bookshare. I'm currently working my second book. It is Heaven: My Father's House by Ann Graham Lotz.
I am so happy to finally be able to give back to bookshare in some way.

Stacey and GEB dog Chesley
staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcus Williams" <marcus72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>