[bksvol-discuss] Re: epson 3170 revisited

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 15:24:26 -0700

Hi, Scott. It's not as accessible as I wish it was. I couldn't get JAWS to
read the custom installation so I could bypass everything I didn't want, so
I had to just install the whole bit and remove components later. If you
don't mind that extra step, or for whatever reason, if you want all the
other stuff, it's very accessible. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx