[bksvol-discuss] Re: hoping to start somewhere

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 15:32:02 -0700

I do know that, at least with the Braille Lite, and maybe with the
BrailleNote, too, if you make changes in that way, you have to be careful
and not enter contracted braille into that file or it won't translate
properly. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):