[bksvol-discuss] editing with k1000

  • From: "Siobhan" <littlesailorgirl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:42:29 -0500

Hi all.  I've sent this file I'm now reading to a few people, because I'm still
confused whether or not to delete some things that appear at the beginning of
the bok itself. I haven't realy used k1000's spellcheck feature, iis there
someone who will walk me through it?  I kow how to replace all, there's just a
few words I'm not sure about.  I was going to put my messenger info on here,
but I don't know if that's allowed.  If it is, I will do that in the next
message.  Hope i'm not bothering anyone with my semingly never ending questions
some of which seem very silly to me.  Thanks for reading,
Sobhan oh and whoever got my name right, great job, almost no one can.