[bksvol-discuss] Re: editing with k1000

  • From: "Siobhan" <littlesailorgirl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 22:05:51 -0500

I just need someone to help me out with using it for the first time.  i'll put
my aim and msn in here feel free to add me if anyone wants to help me.

msn: blindchick20@xxxxxxxxxxx aim s tsepup01 that's the letters t s e and the
word pup and the numbers zero and one.  No underscores or anything.  off to bed.