[bksvol-discuss] Re: Celebrating: First Validation Accepted!

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:50:03 -0800

Hi,

I'll have a gin and tonic in celebration. Congratulations, I know the first one is special.

Regards.

BudAt 05:44 PM 11/20/2007, you wrote:
Hi All Y'all,
YES!!  I just received an email saying that Jamie in Michigan's scan and my
first validation was accepted.  ALL RIGHT!!  I said I would celebrate on
list when it happened so that's what I'm doing.  I hope no one will worry
about written congratulations, just celebrate with me in your own way!  (If
you like it, chocolate eating is always good! <smile>)

Thanks to all for your help.

Cindy 4

Women are like tea bags.  You never know how strong they are until they get
into hot water.
-- Eleanor Roosevelt

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P