[bksvol-discuss] Re: e-books and validation

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 13:31:32 -0500

Hi, Lea, and have fun! *smile* I'm glad some of us remembered the university
submission problem of several months ago, or Gustavo would have been scrambling
like Marisa was to get it back! *grin* You're braver than I am. *smile* I
haven't validated anything in a long time and prefer scanning, but when I did
validate, I steered clear of the textbooks. They were too intimidating for me.
Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx