[bksvol-discuss] Re: e-books and validation

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:52:04 -0600

Lea,

I believe this would be a proprietary book which Bookshare does not accept
unless they get them  directly from the publisher.  My advice is to write
Gustavo at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and explain the issue.  It would help him if
you would provide more information like the book's title, author, and
publisher, as well as the name of the submitter if you have it.

HTH

Gerald