[bksvol-discuss] Re: easy validation

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:01:20 -0500

My Aunt Marsha is a Pink Princess, smile, though I believe this year she
will be turning into a Red Hat lady, smile.

It is an interesting group, smile.

And will be looking for this one soon.

How about

Parenting and Family
Entertainment which is the catch all for humor of all kinds.

Smile, just thinking aloud, but sounds fantastic.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com