[bksvol-discuss] easy validation

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:11:41 -0500

In rtf I just submitted 'Til Death Do Us Part, by Kate White.
I have already prevalidated that all information is correct and pages aren't
missing, as well as fixed just about every error listed in the misspelled word
list, so there shouldn't be much work to do at all.
For you who might want to read it, here is the book jacket information.

After Bailey is attacked by an assailant in a cashmere coat, she realizes she's
been targeted by a well-heeled killer who knows how to dress for the weather
which narrows the list of suspects to most of the population of Greenwich,
including Peyton's employees and intimate friends. Before she knows it, Bailey
is following a dangerous trail of clues that will take her from the elegant
suburbs of Connecticut to New York's trendy Lower East Side to a fabulous
oceanfront hotel room in Miami.

With the clock ticking and a well-concealed murderer vowing to get her out of
the picture, Bailey could become the headline of the next true crime story:
Four funerals and a wedding.