[bksvol-discuss] Re: die for the

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 12:27:01 -0400

You need to decrease brightness, assuming that works. You may find that doing that causes other problems. If using K1000 the brightness number needs to be Raised. Otherwise, enter the corrections into a corrections list and have them run automatically. The die for the will be the one causing the most problems. There are ways to make things easier, but not wholly illiminate checking. Usually, I hand check every "die" followed by a space and do a global on the rest.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>