[bksvol-discuss] Re: die for the

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 09:28:38 -0400

Have you tried gray scale? It is slower but sometimes works better. Also you may want to try 400 DPI instead of 300 DPI. Just a thought.

E.

At 09:04 AM 8/16/2008, you wrote:
E,

We're going to try ScanSoft though itw as not recommended when he optimized.
Sometimes that's the only way we've been able to get a clean scan with some
of these Mass Market paperbacks.

Susan

http://www.eset.com