[bksvol-discuss] Re: designating blank pages

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 13:26:16 -0500

Hi, Jill!

I think it is helpful for people when there is a blank page to have it
mentioned so that the place is held and they know that they did not miss any
text or pictures. I know that when I am reading a book and I see a page with no
information I always wonder if it was missed in the scan or something. For
people who have learning disabilities it confirms to them that they are not
missing any text or information.

I guess it's a personal preference, but I like to know that someone just didn't
miss something. I have proof read too many books where a page number was there
and there was no information, but there was print in the real book. This
eliminate any question.

Valerie