[bksvol-discuss] Re: cycling book validation: The Burden of Proof

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:13:12 -0500

NO, I meant that I downloaded it a couple of days ago, then uploaded it, hitting "upload" (I was tired last night so might not have been clear) and my understanding is that upload doesn't send the file back to the download page.

At 01:48 AM 11/01/2006, you wrote:

Hmmm. I checked to see if there are any comments or
explanations. It says donedone and I'm still not sure
that means. I thought it meant that it had been
checked and was ready to go into the collection, but I
don't know.

You wouldn't be able to release from the download
list. Do you mean you hit upload instead of release?

I'd write to Gustavo and ask what the situation is.

Cindy