[bksvol-discuss] Re: cycling book validation: The Burden of Proof

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:48:39 -0800 (PST)

Hmmm. I checked to see if there are any comments or
explanations. It says donedone and I'm still not sure
that means. I thought it meant that it had been
checked and was ready to go into the collection, but I
don't know.

You wouldn't be able to release from the download
list. Do you mean you hit upload instead of release?

I'd write to Gustavo and ask what the situation is.

Cindy